Client Reviews from Zillow.com
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Erik several times over the past few years and I have to say he continues to impress me with his knowledge and patience as I've worked through the process. He has an excellent understanding of the market throughout Vegas and treats everyone like they are his most important client. I can't recommend Erik enough to anyone that is looking to buy or sell real estate!"
- "Erik lead the best purchase of a house I have ever been through. He took so much time out of his day to go above and beyond. All I had to do was show up when he said...he coordinated everything and more. True professional. He also is an expert in Las Vegas and was born and raised....that makes a HUGE difference and is rare."
- "Erik is the best agent I have ever dealt with. We went VA loan and had some difficult times with our lender regarding a community well certification. Erik knew exactly what we needed and provided the guidance necessary for us to complete this for the lender even when the lender had no clue. I would highly recommend Erik to anyone. He was always there to answer any questions and spend hour upon hours showing us property and then when someone finally accepted out offer he spent many hours between us and our lender making sure everything was complete. You would not find a better agent to represent you in buying a property and I believe you would not find a better agent to sell your property."
- "#BestAgentEver - If I could rate a 6 star, I would. Erik has an excellent command of Real Estate in Las Vegas. Not only does he know how to find the right areas for the homes we were looking for, he also weeded out the duds before wasting our time. When we found the right home, he knew just how to approach the seller's agent and consulted throughout the process. We will be using Erik as our agent for our future transactions as he continues to impress with each engagement."
- "We called Erik at the last minute when we decided to sell our home. He was there with comps in the area so we would have some idea what our home was worth. After being on the market for only 8 days we had and accepted the offer. He was there thru the entire contract assisting us at every turn. Thank you Erik, you are fantastic to say the least."
- "Erik is a phenomenal realtor. I'm a first time home buyer relocating from another country. He has answered all questions in a timely manner. He's completely trustworthy and has your best interest in mind. He came highly recommended and I know why. Really, he's the best realtor you could have for the Vegas area. We're still in the buying process, but I know I made the right decision working with him."
Update: "We just closed on our house. Erik has really been helpful along the way. Even after the sale, I feel that I can contact him with questions as we begin navigating the tribulations of home ownership. Really, I can't say enough good things about him."
- "I was planning a move from Florida to Henderson, Nevada and knew that the majority of my home search would have to be done from across the country. I found Erik while doing a search for Realtors online. Relocation was one of his specialties, so I contacted him to begin the process. He was professional and pleasant from the very first phone call. The resale market was crazy at the time and we decided that new construction was the way to go. I had found a few communities online and Erik drove to each of them, some way out of his way, to give me a first-hand account. I selected the neighborhood and home I liked and Erik went to the sales office to get me all the information. It turned out that the builder was only selling two houses per week, each Saturday, "lottery style!" The first Saturday morning came and Erik went back to the sales office and placed my name in a basket with 8 other people. This week they were only selecting one homebuyer... and they pulled out my name! He called me immediately, his voice ringing with genuine joy... he was as happy as I was that I had gotten the house I wanted! I attribute the good luck to Erik having me cross my fingers and toes and braid my hair (which I did). After that, Erik helped me with all the paperwork. I made a trip to Henderson a few weeks later and Erik picked me up at my hotel and drove me to the community and showed me around and had tons of great advice to offer. It was great to finally meet the person I had been working with over the phone! He was as awesome in person as I knew he would be! I returned to Florida and wasn't able to attend my pre-drywall walk through, so Erik attended for me and made sure everything was as it should be and took a million pictures. A couple months later, he was there with me for my final walk-through and closing, still offering great advice. I love my new home! I recommend Erik to anyone who is looking for a Realtor. He is professional, intelligent, experienced, hard working and a genuinely great person! Not only has Erik been the best Realtor I've ever had, but he has now become my friend!"
- "I highly recommend Erik to anyone looking to purchase real estate in the Las Vegas area. Erik is very professional, very responsive and just seems like a great person, as well as a great real estate agent. He spent a day showing me houses that fit the criteria we had talked about. Unfortunately, none of them seemed right. Erik continued to send me updates on available houses that met my general criteria. I live on the east coast, and because of my confidence in Erik I bought a house that came on the market a few weeks after my visit to Las Vegas. Erik viewed the house, took photos, and sent me comps. Because of my trust in Erik, I make an offer and purchased this house without seeing it myself. Erik goes beyond any real estate agent I've dealt with in the past. I highly recommend Erik."
- "When we first started talking with Erik about selling our home, he was very clear, concise and forthright about the process. He did the comps, did the research and he came up with a number that worked for the selling price. Erik presented our home in the best light possible and kept us informed the whole time. We placed our home up for sale and with marketing techniques and his sales knowledge, we had 15 offers in 4 days and accepted an offer in 5 days above asking price. Erik kept us informed and involved in every step of the process of selling a house and going through the Title process. I wish I knew Erik when we originally purchased the house we just sold. Erik will always be our Realtor. I highly recommend Erik weather you are buying, selling or curious about the housing market in general. He is a good man and will always do right by you."
- "Erik showed me numerous homes over several months in a difficult market. The search was compounded by the fact that I wanted a specific location in an older area of town and I have demanding tastes. Erik always kept and was early for appointments. He was lightning quick to turn in paperwork and effectively communicate between myself and all other parties. Most important, he never asked me to compromise on my dream. I cannot say enough. He was efficient, kind, supportive, and funny. What else could there be in a Realtor?"
- "We are an investment group in California and wanted to purchase property in Nevada. Erik made things super easy and streamlined all processed for us. We ended up putting in a offer on a house in May 2012 and close escrow in January 2013! Erik stuck with us throughout the process and constantly sent us updates as soon as he heard from the bank. I highly recommend Erik and will definitely be doing more business with him."
- "Erik, was an absolute wonder to work with .He is a true professional. After having posted my house online it was exactly 4 hours later that the person that eventually bought my house was over with her real estate agent to check it out. She was the first and fell in love with it. Erik made the whole process smooth and stream-lined. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking to sell their home."
- "Erik was great to work with! He has excellent knowledge of the local market in Las Vegas and the various intricacies of the evolving Vegas market. As difficult as it was to get financing on a high rise Condo in Las Vegas and find a seller willing to work with a bank, Erik helped in every step of the way and made it happen with the Seller's agent. He never gave up and we ended up closing and saving a ton of money as well from the asking price! Erik was easy to contact and he always went far beyond my expectations with his availability for showing different properties. I can't imagine things working out any better than they did. Thanks Erik for all the hard work. I highly recommend him, his professionalism is exemplary and his personality makes him easy to work with as well."